Jobs and Internships
Work with the Center on National Security.
Law Student Research Assistant Position (2018-2019 Academic Year)
The Center on National Security at Fordham Law (CNS) is seeking several part-time research assistants to help support the CNS staff and research team.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 8-19 hours per week.
• Law and Policy Research
• Writing case summaries
• Database research
• Event related research and support
• Current law student
• Interest in national security policy
• Attuned to global current events
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately on time-sensitive requests.
• Excellent research skills
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Julia Tedesco at Jtedesco6@law.fordham.edu.
Please contact email@example.com for all other inquires.